I've re-attached those accessory rails and to help secure the whole I've run a bead of adhesive along every crevice visible from this perspective, with the exception of my bum-crack. Once cured I'll flip it over for the same on the underside.
First impressions are the seat could be mounted a little further forward: the base is pitched here exactly half-way along those three-foot uprights.
At the same time to stiffen things up further I shall mount a foot-rest on the lower half of the uprights and a parcel-shelf high up at the rear to support battery-packs. It would benefit from a foreplane for the same reason, but I'd like it to be able to slide up to a drowning man so I get to appear on Saving Lives at Sea for a fat fee.
Were this destined to be a drone, a pair of X-braces front and rear of the centre-section would suffice, and were they collapsible the construction could be closed like an accordion for storage or transport ~ especially were the decks hinged to fold like a pigeon's wings.
It promises to be acceptably light, eminently scalable and fairly swift with sufficient power and sizeable airscrews ~ and as an airboat it'll negotiate the shallows better than Lady Gaga.
It could support a couple of electric outboards instead... though they're heavier, more expensive and prone to drag at speed. They would also ground whenever the draught proves insufficient, or else get clogged by debris and vegetation.
Signed prints of the above are available on our merch pages, each with an imprint of my bum-crack on the reverse.
A note from Prime Minister Andy Burnham: 'This morning the blog's author handed publishers Summersdale a note to say unless we heard from them by 2 o'clock that they were prepared to hand over the text of ebook 'Penis Pending', a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received and that consequently I need a cup of tea.'
