Immensely please with this back-end as it happens. There's a lot to be said for sloth and I've gone for the easiest and quickest means of mounting a pair of motors and pusher-props that takes away nothing from the practicality of the basic airframe.
I've borrowed this concept of partially overlapping propeller disks from my earlier work on aerial drones and in both cases it has been an attempt to make designs as compact as possible whilst still maintaining the best efficiency from each combo.
Accordingly both props run in the same direction here viz. clockwise from the rear, meaning overlapping portions of each blade operate in an opposite direction... which is what you'd want.
You can also see how the decks provide extra protection for carbon-fibre blades that are prone to damage, beside stabilising the centre-section that supports both a pair of hydroskis bedsides the eventual payload in the shape of me.
The motors are wooden blocks but will be subbed with the real thing as and when I am willing and able enough to launch this thing on water. The motors are the least powerful of T-motor's U-7 type and so I fear it'll run like a dog; though better a live dog than a dead lion, eh Gromit?
Seat-back will be lowered after the pics too, as it blankets the props more than I'd want.
The craft prior this addition weighed some 20kg or 45lb, which I know from having put the thing together can be improved upon substantially.
