Tuesday, September 15, 2026

HUGE #1


I mean, as Rick Astley famously sang, you know the rules and so do I.

And thus it all starts with a back-of-the-envelope sketch, and this literally was the back of an envelope.

It was a letter from British Gas saying my meter needs replacing because it is worn out, but actually it is because they will be penalised by the government if they don't force people to use 'smart' metres. As these are about as 'smart' as the government however I won't be letting that happen.

What we're aiming to do here though is to produce a maritime drone which can be scaled for human carriage, and which is so simple to construct that people will kick themselves on their death-beds for not having done so.

If that's at all possible on your death-bed.

Accordingly it is designed around that universal desideratum in the shape of a single unitary sheet of whatever, which in our case will be laminated foam board.

All will become evident as things proceed!