My doctor warned me not to watch videos of this kind before bed-time, but I wonder if you like me are trying to figure out whether a wind-machine might have been used in the making?
I'm thinking that yes, on that day in Malibu ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it had to be used in the absence of Nature coming up with the goods.
Exhibit A: flowers waving around in the foreground with no back-up from the rear
Exhibit B: spliced footage from the same shoot, the wind dropped to a dead calm
Exhibit C: a dog who's ears aren't flapping in the wind... for it's been turned off
I have contacted Miley to check, and to offer a chance to meet me over a pint of ale and bag of pork scratchings at a pub of her choosing next time she's in Manchester. Or at least a badge.