Prior that thatched woman with the hair, utilities used to be straightforward whether it were gas, electricity, telephones, water or what were known as the 'rates' or local council tax. Now they are uniformily expensive, fairly shit (literally in the case of the water utilities), in your face on TV all of the time and not least requiring that regular churn at the expiry of the contract.
In an effort to deter me from leaving one they practically doubled in price on expiry, EE has let me know what I'll be missing... as pictured below.
This is like, were Suzuki to hear I was considering a change of car, describing those benefits I'd be missing as (a) wheels on each corner and (b) one inside for pointing it in whichever direction I should choose.
And isn't that Meghan Markle who's sorry to see me go? They do use Kevin Bacon at every turn, whose forthcoming slasher movie can be seen at theatres near you or by livestream hereabouts if ever he appears at my door.
Ed. That's not going to happen Colin, is it, unless he falls from space?

