Friday, May 14, 2021

Cab Driver


From hereon in I'm designing for myself viz. given a pair of identical quadcopters and a cabin, how would I arrange the three in such a way as to not give a fuck whether you like it or not?

And something that's been bugging me is that given the extended accommodation box to with a footprint of 15" long by 10" at half-scale ~ such that I'll be wholly contained for safety reasons ~ how can I still rotate the upper quad and yet keep it as narrow as that underneath? Reason for so doing being that it provides for an unobstructed view?

And then, an ergonomic insight enables by angled tube-connectors instead of square.

This is great, because it would appeal to the likes of JCB, who make heavy plant in the Midlands that they ship worthwhile... and yet finance weird and wonderful projects like the world's fastest diesel vehicle (400 m.p.h.).

(Not as odd as to sounds in terms of eVTOL either ~ one of the most advanced types in the USA having been developed by a manufacturer of electrical semi-trailers).

There'll be a JCB-yellow wash for this re-jig of the prototype, therefore. And best thing is that there's a local supplier of adjustable tube connectors nearby in Burnley, whose trade counter I shall be visiting come Monday of next week.

And you saw it here first.