Sunday, March 10, 2019

Who's Drab Olive?

I settle on drab olive, not least because I discover Halfords sell the spray-paint canisters.

Plus flying over minefields wearing a 'hover-pack' is likely to appeal to military types... noting that the original interest in (and use of) aeroplanes was for military observation.

Beside this, people like Red Bull appear to be going out of their way to sponsor folks like me who want to be elevated by personal air vehicles (PAVs), and to date these feature jet-packs like this one developed in the UK:


Or else this one from Australia:


Both of these guys seem to have chosen to wear black, either to match their equipment or else to look like an action-hero, so I'll go green instead.

Incidentally, they can each sell you one of their 'PAVs' for around a third of a million dollars, a figure I hope to under-cut by a factor of around 100.