Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Mantaaaaaargh!


It's always a treat when the Vertical Flight Society eVTOL round-robin drops into the inbox and I was especially taken by Manta Aircraft appointing a new board of directors, especially as mine includes me and the breadboard. Closer examination of the website however reveals Headquarters hovering here like a UFO over Google's Streetview of the company address.

I don't know about you, but if I ran a company out of somewhere like Maclaren's HQ in the UK, I'd invite people there unless they need loft insulation. Speaks volumes about an eVTOL industry that in past posts I've likened to an art exhibition.

I could be wrong, but as a precaution am currently hiding from a Mafia hit somewhere among the myriad rooms of TELEDRONE's registered address:

Buckingham Palace.